mspCloud: A Platform Designed for IT Pros
CloudConnect's mspCloud is an extensive platform designed for IT professionals to deploy and manage virtual desktops, hosted infrastructure, and disaster recovery from a single management console. As the basis of a managed services model, the mspCloud allows partners to access user group, virtual machines, and infrastructure clusters remotely via single sign-on. Provision VMs, install applications, deploy user accounts, and manage resources all from within your mspCloud.
CloudConnect manages data centers, hardware, security, backup, and licensing, and provides partners and their techs the resources to serve their clients' needs. Consolidated monthly billing allows for simple monitoring and adjustment of a client's usage from month to month. Decrease administrative expenses and leverage tech hours with an effective managed services model.
CloudConnect's mspCloud provides the following features:
- - Virtual private data center
- - Centralized management console
- - Scalable and retractable deployment
- - Extensive networking capability
- - Server and Desktop account provisioning
- - Application compatibility
- - Included OS and server licensing
- - Consolidated monthly billing